Looking for a job? Browse for job opportunities below.
Looking for bilingual employees? Post a job listing today! Contact Us
BB&T Job Opportunities
Visit our career center for job positions!
Entrepreneurs - Video Email
|Helloworld Video Marketing|
VMDirect is expanding in the Hampton Roads area and is for looking for business-minded entrepreneurs, especially bilingual individuals, looking to create a serious stream of residual income. Service is video email. Five ways to earn money: a) retails sales, b) organizational commissions, c) affiliate enrollment, d) leadership bonuses, and e) rank achievement. www.videosaysitbetter.biz
Indirect Account Executive
nTelos is currently seeking professionals to fill the following position in Portsmouth:
Indirect Account Executive
Description Function and Responsibilities:
- Will create and maintain relationships with authorized independent agents selling NTELOS Wireless Digital PCS
- Will actively engage in regular account visitation, recruitment/training of new distributors, special events and administrative tasks
- Must possess management distribution and contract negotiation experience in addition to strong retail knowledge
- Ability to achieve established sales goals/quotas and to maintaining professional relationships with diverse client population
- College degree desired
- Related experience: At least 2 years successful inside or outside sales experience
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Wireless telecommunication experience preferred
- Bilingual preferred
To apply, submit a resume and cover letter to Human Resources; fax to (757) 966-5928; or email email@example.com
nTelos is a diversified multi-state regional company that delivers premier wireline and wireless communications services.
nTelos is an equal opportunity employer.
Bilingual Employees Needed
Optima Health, a service of Sentara Healthcare, is ranked among the top 60 health plans in the nation by U.S. News & World Report, and receives NCQA’s EXCELLENCE rating with its annual survey. Exciting opportunities available as we expand throughout Virginia.
Join our nationally recognized health plan as we improve health every day.
- Stable, professional and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation with outstanding benefits
- English/Spanish bilingual skills helpful for many positions
Find a job with us, and you’ll find a lasting career with a leader in one of the nation’s top health plan organizations! Go to www.optimahealth.com/jobs to see our current openings and to apply directly online.
Excellence ≈ Innovation ≈ Quality
Stability ≈ Career Growth
Questions? Call Recruitment Office 757-552-8935.
Automotive Sales Professional
|Priority Auto Group|
Priority Automotive Group, Hampton Road’s Automotive Sales Leader, is seeking high caliber people. Our formula for success has been to provide the support, training, and resources necessary so those with the capacity, commitment and drive to perform can do so. We remove the roadblocks. If you would like to join a world class, award winning team, then consider the Priority Family of Dealerships.
• An Outstanding Compensation Plan
• Medical and Health Benefits
• 401K and Retirement Programs
• Company Paid Training
• Market Dominating Advertising
• Opportunity For Advancement
The successful candidate will possess a great attitude, commendable character, and a passion for excellence. Make your career a priority. We want quality people interested in a career, not just a job. To arrange an interview, contact Jeffrey Coleman or human resources at 366-5000 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . Training will start on Nov. 19th. A current copy of your driving record will be required at the interview.
Now Hiring - Electrical Contractors
|Tech Services Integrated, Inc.|
Local electrical contractor is interested in hiring several people to start work in the electrical construction trade.
- Must be US citizen or legal emigrants & speak English.
- Must have proof of high school diploma, or G ED equivalent.
- Have a working state inspected vehicle & valid drivers license w/insurance.
- Must be willing to attend apprenticeship school two nights a week during school year for four years.
- Must have no prior criminal convictions.
- Starting pay is $13.50 per Hr.
- Raises of 5% every 6 months based upon performance.
Please send resume to:
Tech Services Integrated, Inc.
109 G Gainsborough Sq. 702
Chesapeake, VA 23320.